Dear Hiring Manager:
For as long as I can remember, I have had a talent for keeping things well organized and operating efficiently. Post-it-Notes, schedules, databases, and Excel spreadsheets are a part of my everyday life. I bring order to clutter and structure to chaos.
If you feel that these skills and talents would prove to be advantageous to the Macy’s West Visitors Center, then I would like to schedule a time for us to meet.
In addition to strong organizational skills, I offer you:
- more than five years of experience in the travel, hospitality, and tourism industry
- strong computer skills with a knack for Internet research and database creation and management
- a solid work ethic and a commitment to giving whatever it takes to get a job done, right and on time
My professional office skills and strengths are complemented by a positive, can-do attitude, excellent listening skills, and a sense of humor. I have built an extensive network in Las Vegas and have assembled a diverse blend of personal and professional references to attest to my abilities.
I hope you will see what a valuable addition I would make to your team of professionals and phone me. I can be reached at 555.555.5555 or 555.555.0000. Thank you for your consideration.
Top Search Cover Letter:
- cover letter for travel industry
- cover letter travel industry
- sample cover letter for travel industry
- cover letter sample for tourism industry
- cover letter tourism industry
- cover letter for tourism industry
- sample cover letter tourism industry
- application letter for tourism industry
- eXAMPLE FOR COVER LETTER FOR INTERNSHIP FOR TRAVEL AND TOURISM